Business has always played an integral role in improving the community and solving the big picture problems in society. Drug ARM’s Corporate Champions Program was developed to find innovative ways to leverage partnerships for collaboration, innovation and growth. We are committed to partnering with businesses to build brand awareness and loyalty as an employer of choice, strengthen market share, leverage sphere of influence all while supporting programs for vulnerable Australians.
Benefits of partnering with Drug ARM
- 75% of women and 55% of men prefer to purchase a brand that supports a charity
- 24% of Australians have switched brands in the last year due to that brand’s support for a cause
- Introduction to market and leveraged exposure with community of followers
- Stakeholders and investors expect that Corporates have a strong sense of social responsibility
- Building leadership thinking with employees
- Skills and culture matched volunteering opportunities
- Flexible and tailored partnerships based on your priorities and goals
First National Real Estate Cleveland - Drug ARM Corporate Champion
Workplace giving is a simple, convenient and manageable way to support Drug ARM. Donations are tax deductible and with a low administration cost to process the donation, donated dollars can go even further. By participating in workplace giving, employees can give pre-tax without waiting for the end of the year to get a tax deduction.
Participating in workplace giving:
- Contact Human Resources about setting up an ongoing gift to Drug ARM as your nominated charity partner
- Check whether your company matches donations and whether there is a cap
If your workplace does not have a workplace giving program, you can still make a monthly contribution.
Setting up workplace giving
- Speak with our team about how to easily manage through your existing payroll systems (with no extra tax forms to fill out)
- Discuss whether you would like to support the causes your staff are passionate about by
- Create a policy around matched gifts for workplace giving, including details on caps and how often gifts will be distributed
Movie and circus respite days for families of children with special needs
The number one need for families of children with severe and often multiple disabilities is respite. Our children’s movie and circus days give local children and their families a special gift – a fun-filled day out thanks to the local business community. Funds raised from these events also help fund the ongoing work of Drug ARM.
Matters of Substance
Matters of Substance is a comprehensive publication for parents and educators, and most importantly our children. By sponsoring the Matters of Substance, businesses support the printing of the resources and the distribution to local schools and libraries with additional funds supporting our drug and alcohol specialist library.
If you are interested in learning more about how your business can benefit from partnering with Drug ARM, or if you would like to make a direct donation, contact our Communications and Relationships Manager on 07 3620 8805 or contact us.