We inform and educate communities on issues around alcohol and drugs and help them find innovative solutions to reduce harms. We work with our stakeholders to ensure that the community sector as a whole is equipped to respond effectively to alcohol and other drug related harms. Our staff provide a range of services and programs so that each person can get the support that they need.
Who do we help?
Are you concerned about your relationship with alcohol or other drugs?
Is someone you love going through a difficult time with alcohol or other drugs?
- Found yourself making excuses or covering up for your loved one?
- Found it hard to believe your loved one is telling the truth?
- Lay awake at night worrying about your loved one?
- Felt emotionally drained?
- Felt alone?
|Guide to Programs and Services for Health and Community Service Professionals and Agencies|
- Recovery: All programs and services to assist and support clients to become actively involved in improving their quality of life.
- Respect clients: All programs and services to incorporate social justice practices that ensure all clients seeking support from Drug ARM have equal access to programs and services and are treated with respect and dignity.
- Client centered service delivery: To ensure that the needs of the clients are central to all interventions delivered by the organisation.
- Evidence based practice: All programs and services to be based upon sound research and best practice models.
- Regular monitoring, reviewing and evaluation: All programs and services to be reviewed and evaluated annually.
- Outcome based practice: All programs and services to contribute to better outcomes for clients, volunteers and staff.
- Continual improvements: To be committed to continual improvements through the development of a learning culture committed to best management practices.
- Managing risk: To identify and manage risks for the benefit of clients, volunteers, visitors, staff and the community.
- Developing relationships with non-government and government agencies: To develop partnerships that enhance the quality of the intervention outcomes for the client.
- Skilled staff: To acquire and maintain professional, skilled and motivated staff to work together in co-ordinated multidisciplinary teams.
Explore this section:
Locations & Referrals
Training & Courses