We care about building better lives. Lucky for us we aren’t alone. Our supporters make Drug ARM what it is.
Because of you, our supporters, we are able work hard to reduce the damaging effects that alcohol and other drugs have on physical, mental and spiritual health. As long as there is suffering as a result of alcohol and other drugs, our work isn’t done. By joining our community, you will strengthen and build of the programs that our supporters helped establish. Each and every day our supporters make a difference.
As a supporter, you become the strong foundation for which people can start to build a good future for themselves, their families and their communities. Drug ARM Australasia relies on support from the community as well as grants, donations and sponsors to continue expanding our services. You or your business can help Drug ARM Australasia in a variety of ways.
- Make a donation
- Leave a gift in your will
- Find out about our volunteering opportunities
- Nominate us as a beneficiary of a corporate or community event you are hosting
- Fundraise for us by participating in an event (sponsored runs, walks, cycles, etc)
- Contact us about becoming a corporate sponsor or donor of Drug ARM Australasia
- Attend or sponsor one of our events
- In-kind support through equipment purchases, and donation of goods or services.
- Show your support by connecting with us on social media.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss other ways that you can get involved.
Explore this section:
Make a difference and donate to the alcohol and other drugs cause.
More about donate
How your organisation can become a corporate partner.
More about corporate partnerships
|Gift In Your Will|
Use your will to help us reduce harms associated with alcohol and other drug use.
More about gift in your will
Volunteer for your local Drug ARM branch.
More about volunteer
Connect with us in many different ways online. Receive updates, ask a question or participate in discussion.
More about social media
Royalties received from the sale of Drug ARM products are forwarded to client support services and education.
More about shop