Drug ARM has a well-defined corporate governance system that provides the broad framework through which the organisation operates, is regulated and controlled. This framework is a critical factor in the overall success of the organisation. The corporate governance framework focuses on the need for continuous improvement practices across the organisation.
The Corporate Governance framework contains some the following elements:
- Board practices
- Charters for the Board and Board Committee,
- Defines ethical practice
- Clearly sets our specific codes of conducts for its officers, stakeholders, consumers, constitution and government regulation.
- Clarification of conflict of interests
- The financial and operational reporting guidelines
- Provides guidelines for building confidence and maintaining positive relationships with our clients, consumers, stakeholders and staff.
The overall governance framework for Drug ARM incorporates both Corporate Governance and Clinical Governance for our clinical services.
We're Here to help
if you have any enquiries feedback or
suggestions regarding our services and
support, we'd love to hear from you.