improving community understanding
We run regular information sessions on responding to alcohol and other drug use for families and communities.
Our community information sessions focus on:
- How to have a conversation with a family member, friend or loved one who has an alcohol or other drug issue
- How to set healthy boundaries, and keep them
- Information on why people use alcohol and other drugs, lapse and relapse and the stages of behaviour change
- Being a trustworthy source of information about alcohol and other drugs
- Information on how to navigate the alcohol and other drug treatment system
- Helping family members connect with social and health services
We're Here to help
if you have any enquiries feedback or
suggestions regarding our services and
support, we'd love to hear from you.